Friday, July 20, 2012

A"hand"some place...


Much like the bumble bee in my bee balm above, I've been buzzing between two towns  located west and east of the steel city the last couple of weeks..but as promised, here's my follow up from the last post...The Artists Hand Gallery opened to a wonderful crowd last Friday night. I met with the managing director Sandy Trimble this week and she told me that there were more than double the number of people she had expected and even had to make another wine run during the opening...that's a good thing!

So now that they are all up and running I wanted to show off this good looking and thriving new space. Check out the front of this place....

...and here's a few from the inside to give you an idea of this place. The coffee shop is up and running...the cafe is bright and comfortable and a great place to sit and people watch on the main street in Indiana when you are done checking out all the really great local art.












Below are a couple shots from the back to the front with my work  set up in the "featured" artist space. The back of the gallery is set up as a workshop area...complete with very cool re-purposed bath tub as a great wash-up sink!


Once again, I just want to add how happy I am to be a featured artist here and wish this place the best of luck. If you are ever in the greater metropolitan area of Indiana, PA, you should make plans to stop by and check out the artwork then kick back for a while with some java. As always click to view bigger...and you can click here to see some close ups of more of my work in the show. Enjoy the pics...later homies.


No comments: